STEVEN FOLEY, RMT
Steve is a Registered Massage Therapist who has been in practice for over 25 years. He provides treatment in the form of Registered Massage Therapy with Trigger Point release. Steve believes that releasing the Trigger Point at the center of the sore muscle, or muscle knot produces longer lasting relief from those daily aches and pains.
Steve is also the chief instructor for Foley’s Family Karate. He teaches karate, kobudo and tai chi. (You can find a link to Foley’s Family Karate on the Contact Us Page.) Steve’s passion for tai chi and self-healing led him to Massage Therapy, enabling others to unlock the healing potential of their own bodies.
“I strive to provide the best high quality care and service and to make a positive impact on every client”
(Registered Massage Therapy is often covered under most extended health benefit plans.)
You can book an appointment with Steve by clicking on the "Book An Appointment Here" page of this website,
or call him directly by finding his Direct Line Phone Number on the "Contact Us" page.
Dietmar provides sessions in Reiki and SuikodoTM (see below for more about SuikodoTM).
Dietmar is also available for Zoom Consultations. Please contact him directly to inquire.
• Fluent in German and English
• Received basic instruction for Suikodo™ techniques from Master Mitsuki Kikkawa between 1995-1998
• Participated in monthly advanced Suikodo™ workshops taught by Master Mitsuki Kikkawa between 2000 – 2008
• Obtained the title of Reiki Master in 1997
Dietmar prefers to handle all his bookings personally. You can book with Dietmar by calling him on his
Direct Line Phone Number which you will find on the "Contact Us" page of this website.
Leave a message on his voicemail if he is busy with another client.
Foley's Massage Therapy
• Japanese word for “universal life force energy”
• Reiki promotes the release of energetic blockages by opening energy centers known as chakras
• Reiki practitioners channel life force energy and direct the flow of this subtle energy into their clients' energy fields
• Life force energy is recognized by many different cultures and is known by many different names, including ki , chi , prana , and mana
• When chakras are balanced in the etheric body, effects are often discernible in the physical body as well.
• Suikodo™ is a gentle but effective form of “manual medicine”
• Developed over the last 35 years by Shiatsu Master Mitsuki Kikkawa, founder of Kikkawa College in Toronto
• Based on the supposition that the body has an innate wisdom that can be interpreted by the suikodo™ practitioner via direct feedback from the body
• Neurological patterns in the central nervous system (CNS) control the body. Thus, Master Kikkawa posited that using peripheral sensory stimuli to create a change in CNS neurological patterns could, in turn, effect a beneficial change in the body
• A variety of treatment techniques are employed, including neuromeridian stimulation, Shiatsu-style direct pressure, and energy-based techniques
[The above information is based on an article entitled “Suikodo™ Neuromeridian Stimulation Techniques”
by Simon Kerslake, MT, published in the Summer 2003 issue of Massage Therapy Canada.]